psychological well-being services
sometimes we need a hand with life challenges
Anita Trendle is a Psychologist with over twenty years experience assisting clients with depression, anxiety, trauma, stress, burn out, adjustment issues, working through challenging life stages and living with a sense of fulfilment.
She encourages clients to bring compassion to their own needs and enhance self awareness with the help of psychological strategies.
She uses principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy to help clients develop greater insight into unhelpful thoughts and emotions, and psychological techniques that really work.
Areas of interest:
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety including panic attacks
- Stress and work related issues including burn out
- Lack of work life balance
- Older Person's Mental Health
- Palliative Care
- Anger and reactivity problems
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adjustment and stage of life challenges
- Direction and life balance focus
- Childhood issues
- Support after separation, redundancy or retirement
- Grief and loss
- Finding meaning and fulfilment
Please see 'Fees page' before booking an appointment
Is Anita Trendle familiar?
Anita Trendle has moved from owning and directing a large multidisciplinary psychology practice in Caboolture, to working independently on a more personal level with clients in the Sunshine Coast region. She works from Maleny, Landsborough and Beerwah.
"The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. Be aware of your thoughts.
Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral, which always is as it is"
© Copyright Sunshine Psych